Last Updated on
America’s Best House Plans offers so many great opportunities for building your dream home — the vast array of architectural styles, sizes, and plans is often overwhelming to those who plan to build new homes. When considering your own dream house, it is important to understand your goals, your reasons for building, and your long-term plans. As you determine these outcomes, consider that the popularity of various plans. Why consider popularity? For the same reason you purchase stock house plans in the first place: you are planning for the unexpected. Sometimes, unexpected circumstances arise and building a beautiful, well-designed, pleasing home within a set of stylistic constraints will provide you the opportunity to sell quickly when you need to.
One of our most popular homes, 699-0011 offers convenience and flexibility. Its size lends itself to large gatherings, and its many features offer many opportunities for interior customization. Popular house plans receive popularity and notoriety for a reason: many people enjoy the features they offer. This plan is no different. This home offers so many wonderful features; it represents and embodies the dreams of many families seeking to build new homes.
Exterior Features of This Home Include:
- Covered front porch with substantial columns
- Screened back porch, covered back porch, and deck for outdoor gatherings
- Covered shed close to the house for convenient storage
- Two car garage on the side of the house with access to interior mud room
- Pleasing architectural exterior design elements, including dormers, low pitched roof, and decorative brackets
Interior Features of This Home Include:
- 2nd Floor Guest Suite with kitchen, full bath, and two additional rooms. This is perhaps one of my personal favorite features of this house plan. You can offer guests the convenience, comfort, and privacy of a full kitchen and bath without disturbing your own lifestyle in any way.
- Vaulted lodge room with openness to kitchen, dining area, and foyer. This style of great room offers opportunities to spend time in one central location.
- Circular breakfast area with exposure to porch and deck. The access to the outdoors of this house makes it so popular to families looking to bring the scenery of the outside in.
- 3 first floor bedrooms, including a private master suite.
- Separate study. Home offices provide quiet working areas without missing out on any family time. This study is centrally-located.
- First Floor: 3126 Square Feet
- Second Floor: 732 Square Feet
- Slab foundation, crawl space, daylight basement
- 2 car garage
- Laundry on main floor
- Mud room
- Master suite on main floor
- Side entry garage