House Plan 341-00200
If a real photograph is available please note that it may reflect the homeowner's modifications
to the plan and that you should always reference the floor plans and renderings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not for Sale for Construction in the State of Washington. If you live in the State of Washington and would like to purchase these plans, please contact us for more information.
⇓ READ MORE ⇓
⇑ COLLAPSE ⇑
Images Copyrighted by Designer
What's Included IN these Plans?
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet includes the general notes and building code information, design standards and structural materials specifications required to construct your home.
- Schedule Sheet: The schedule sheet includes the window, roof and foundation ventilation schedules, insulation specs, and Washington State Energy Code compliance information.
- Detail Sheet: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction, including footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- Roof and Foundation Plan Sheet: The roof plan shows the location of all hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, overhangs, gutters, downspouts, roof pitches, structural members, vents, skylights, and all other roof features. The foundation plan shows the layout and location of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation, along with all necessary notes, dimensions, and structural information.
- Floor Plan Sheet: Floor plans are horizontal sections through each floor level of the home, usually at five feet above the floor, showing the location of interior and exterior walls, floors, stairs, doors, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, posts and beams.
- Exterior Elevation Sheet: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- Building Section Sheet: Building sections are vertical cuts through the home from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top, starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, roof framing, stair construction, windows, doors, venting, exterior and interior finisheds.
ADD TO CART
This plan is not eligible for discounts
Square Footage:3,506 sq. ft.
First Floor:1,419 sq. ft.
Second Floor:1,328 sq. ft.
Garage:611 sq. ft.
Main Roof Pitch:6:12
5 Sets: $ 1,150.00
8 Sets: $ 1,250.00
Reproducible: $ 1,700.00
PDF: $ 1,700.00
CAD Files: $ 2,600.00
Additional Construction Sets: $ 50.00
Right Reading Reverse Set: $ 150.00
ESTIMATED COST TO BUILD
A. Economy :
B. Average :
C. Custom :
D. Luxury :
These numbers are generated by National Averages. The estimated cost should only be used as a guide and America's Best House Plans assumes no responsibility in the accuracy of the estimated cost to build. For a more detailed cost to build please click on the the custom cost to build report button above.
The above prices are based on variable computation and reflect the different class descriptions attached. Economy, average, custom and luxury are relevant to the building materials and the manner in which the home is constructed. Economy pricing is based on material use and workmanship associated with and necessary to satisfy minimum building codes. The retention of low costs supersedes custom and distinguishing design features. The opposite end of the spectrum, luxury, refers to the commitment to superior features and construction associated with exceeding all building codes with the primary assurance of the homeowner’s comfort and pleasure. The remaining class descriptions would fall within the parameters of the given spectrum.
- Additional Bedroom Down
- Bonus Room
- Formal Living Room
- Laundry On Main Floor
- Master Up
- Media Room